Wednesday 3 October 2007

See Spot Run (2001) 8/10

Starring : David Arquette, Michael Clarke Duncan, Leslie Bibb, Joe Viterelli, Angus T Jones, Anthony Anderson, Paul Sorvino
Director : John Whitesell
Running Time : 96 mins

Gordon (Arquette) is a mailman who finds himself taking care of a dog, not realising that it is in fact an FBI sniffer dog that has escaped from the witness protection programme after becoming the target of an assassination.

I really liked this film. I didn’t think I would when I sat down to watch it, based on the rather mediocre advertising campaign, but I actually found it to be very entertaining. Arquette is amiable enough as mailman Gordon, Bibb is stunning as the love interest, and of course Angus T Jones seems to be preparing for his future role in Two And A Half Men with much energy.

You’ll like this if you liked : Home Alone

No comments: