Tuesday 17 April 2007

Garfield (2004) 7/10

Starring : Bill Murray, Breckin Meyer, Jennifer Love Hewitt
Director : Peter Hewitt
Running Time : 79 mins

Jon Arbuckle (Meyer) buys a new pet dog called Odie who can perform tricks, much to the shagrin of Jon's cat Garfield (Murray). But when Odie is then dognapped, Garfield - feeling responsible for the abduction - decides to try to rescue him and heads into the city to find the lost dog.

I'm not sure what I was expecting when I sat down to watch this, but what I found was a pretty mediocre kids film. Basically taking the plot from "Garfield On The Town", this was pretty ordinary stuff, and nothing special. In spite of this there are some funny moments which the kids will enjoy, but I'm still not sure how this managed to get a sequel!

You'll like this if you liked : Cats And Dogs

No comments: