Monday 7 May 2012

Eden Lake (2008) 6/10

Starring : Kelly Reilly, Michael Fassbender, Jack O’Connell, Thomas Turgoose
Director : James Watkins
Running Time : 88 mins

Jenny (Reilly) and Steve (Fassbender) take a romantic weekend away to a remote lake where Steve plans to propose, but when a gang of youths start causing them grief by vandalizing then stealing their car and eventually attack and severely injure Steve when he accidentally kills their dog, Jenny finds herself running for her life as the kids close in on her.

I’m marking this movie down because films where the villains are obnoxious kids really get on my nerves, especially when the kids get away with it. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a good film, but the problem I have with it is that kids will watch it and think that they can get away with murder. In my opinion this should be classed as a video nasty, and the stupid kids that are in it should be locked up.

You’ll like this if you liked : Funny Games

No comments: