Monday 19 March 2012

Jack And Jill (2011) 5/10

Starring : Adam Sandler, Katie Holmes, Al Pacino
Director : Dennis Dugan
Running Time : 91 mins

Advertising executive Jack Sadelstein (Sandler) dreads the yearly visit at Thanksgiving by his identical twin sister, Jill (Sandler), but when she decides to stay longer than expected, all his nightmares come true – that is until he realises she could be instrumental in landing Al Pacino in one of his commercials.

Adam Sandler has managed to avoid making a really bad movie for a few years now, but this puts him back on track. I remember seeing this movie joked about in an episode of South Park and didn’t actually think it was real, but I should have known better. It is filled with fart jokes and people falling over and going to the toilet, and I was shocked and appalled that Al Pacino agreed to make this. I’ve seen worse, but my advice would be to avoid this.

You’ll like this if you liked : Happy Gilmore



No comments: